Kohagra is primarily used for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension and erectile dysfunction.
Common side effect of Sildenafil Citrate:
- Runny nose but temporary only
Uncommon side effect of Sildenafil Citrate:
- Erection won’t go way; if you get an erection lasting for more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long term injury.
How should Kohagra be taken for sexual stimulation?
Kohagra should be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to sexual activity.
Note: Doctors clearance is Advice.
Why Sildenafil Citrate should not be taken with nitrates?
Sildenafil Citrate and Nitrates both control the size of the blood vessels to relax that may cause hypotension and death.
Nitrates are medications often prescribed for chest pain as the combination may cause unsafe drop in blood pressure.
Examples of Nitrates Drugs:
Kohagra SKU and Price:
- Box of 4 tablets 25 mg; P172.00
- Box of 4 tablets 50 mg; P312.00
- Box of 4 tablets 100 mg; P480.00
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis and treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider regarding questions you may have concerning a medical condition or the medications to be administered for cure.