Glutathione and Pine Bark is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage and protects against oxidative stress.
What are the benefits of Pine Bark?
- Pine Bark is an effective treatment for melasma;
- Helps improve hydration and elasticity of the skin;
- Helps promotes the glow, smooth and even complexions;
- Helps reduce skin aging, prevents wrinkling and abnormal pigment deposits.
There are no major side effects reported in using Pine Bark, although minor side effects sometimes occur like stomach upset and headache.
What are the benefits of Glutathione?
- Helps reduce cell damage in alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease;
- Helps reduce oxidative stress;
- Helps fight against aging;
- Helps power antioxidant.
For Skin lightening, the patient can take a higher dosage of Calista, it will vary based on the treatment prescribed. The patient can see the result within 2-3 months depends on how fair the patient’s complexion to be. Usually, it can take up to 6 months to see the benefits.
The advisable dosage for Calista is 500mg -1,000 mg daily. It is recommended to take 500mg – 1,000mg of Vitamin C to be able to maximize its lightening effect.
What are the product contents of Calista?
- Glutathione – 500mg
- Pine Bark – 40mg
- Vitamin C – 100mg
Calista SKU and Price:
- Bottle of 30 tablets: P1,000.00
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis and treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider regarding questions you may have concerning a medical condition or the medications to be administered for cure.